Tall enough to chill most bottles of wine and keep the essentials fresh while you take the scenic route.
Made for the road and ready to go – The RoadieŽ 24 Cool Box packs more while taking up less space. It’s built tall to accommodate critical bottles of wine and slim enough to squeeze behind the driver’s or passenger’s seat of a car. Now that’s what we call a road trip buddy.
Please note: The RoadieŽ 24 Dry Goods Basket is sold separately.
- HEFTYHAULER™ HANDLE Designed for easy hauling and comfortable carrying.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES They're out of the way and make carrying your catch easy.
- BEARFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET Prevent sliding on the boat or in the backseat.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS Make it easy to attach to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
For Day In, Day Out Use
- QUICKLATCH™ For quick, one-handed cooler access.
- WINE-FRIENDLY PACKING Fits (most) standard wine bottles and two liter soda bottles upright.
Hold the Cold
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected polyurethane locks in that just-packed temp.
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM Creates a form-fitting barrier against extreme temps.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET A freezer-quality gasket that blocks out the heat and locks in the cold.
- ROCKSOLID™ STRENGTH For virtually indestructible protection.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM An interlocking two-pin design that prevents breaking.
Here at Serious Fishing we are always delighted to talk to our customers. While we hope that we will be your preferred retailer of fishing tackle, we also hope to become firm and trusted friends with many of you.
When you're making a major purchase of a new rod, reel or waders, a bit of advice can be very reassuring. We will usually work in a bit of extra value for you as well.
Our team of fishing experts includes Neil, Tom and Trevor. You can reach any of us by sending a quick email to email@example.com Please include your phone number if you'd like us to call you back. We try and respond within a few hours max. Note: We're based in UK & Ireland time zone.
We look forward to hearing from you. Tight lines in the meantime.