Built with 3-layer waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex fabric, the Guide Classic Jacket features a single point adjustable storm hood with an extended collar for unmatched protection against the elements. For anglers that like to keep their essentials close at hand, the jacket features two large fly box compatible chest pockets as well as an interior zippered chest pocket. To thaw frozen fingers, two slash hand warmer pockets have also been included. To round out the feature set, the Guide Classic Jacket also features a hook and loop front patch to store/dry flies.
- Single point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded brim to shed rain
- Hook and loop front patch to store drying flies and center back D-ring to attach landing net
- Two large chest pockets designed to carry fly boxes and an interior zippered chest pocket for essentials
- Two slash hand warmer pockets are placed high behind chest pockets and backed with brush tricot for deep wading warmth
- Waist-high hemline secures with stretch draw cord to pair up perfectly with waders