Radian Two Handers
Light in hand with high line speed, and loads of feel, Radian two handers are perfect for anglers who prefer “touch and go” casts and an up-tempo stroke. They deliver power smoothly and load progressively so whether you’re fishing a close lie against the bank or a seam on the far side of the river, Radian two handers maintain their feel and loop control exceptionally well.
Fit with the finest components of any two hander, these rods are equally impressive for their craftsmanship. Reel seats are milled from aluminum bar stock and treated with type 3 hard coat in flat black. Stripping guides are titanium with SiC rings complemented with Snakebrand Universal snake guides. Grips are turned from the best cork of the harvest.
These rods love Scandi heads and long belly lines, but will deliver Skagit systems with ease too.
- React - ReAct technology combines Scott's X-Core design with a new complex materials and taper system to create a break-through in fast action rod design.
- X-Core - Enhanced feel, incredible stability and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s leading composite technologies with cutting edge design.
- Multi Modulus - By varying the fiber tensile modulus along the length of the rod, they’re able to precisely control the stiffness and recovery speed of our blanks.
- Arc - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
- Fiberfuse - All new FiberFuse enhanced resin system uses new chemistry to create bonds between each graphite fiber that are over 20% stronger than conventional epoxy resins.
- Natural Finish
- Mil-Spec III - Mil-Spec III anodize penetrates the surface of the aluminum, creating the hardest, most durable, and most corrosion resistant finish available.
- Titanium - With the highest strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance of any metal, our titanium guide frames let you worry about the fishing, and not about the salt.
- Universal Guides - These new, patented, American made guides from Snake Brand feature radius feet which conform to the blank, have the best corrosion resistance, and even have a self-lubricating finish to shoot line farther.
- Made in USA - Every Scott rod is made from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.
|Recovery Speed||Connection||Flex Profile|
|Faster||Sleeve Ferrule||Medium Fast|
Radian 2H Models
|Model ||Line ||Length ||Pieces |
|R 1257/4 ||7 ||12' 6" ||4 |
|R 1308/4 ||8 ||13' 0" ||4 |
|R 1409/4 ||9 ||14' 0" ||4 |
|R 1510/4 ||10 ||15' 0" ||4 |
|R 1259/4 ||9 ||12' 6" ||4 |
|R 1610/4 ||10 ||16' 0" ||4 |
Scott design rods for high performance and build them to last a lifetime. Sometimes things don't go as planned and you break a rod. Sometimes even they mess up! It's for these occasions that Scott warranty their fly rods and have a dedicated repair department of rod craftsmen.
Scott Graphite and Glass-Fibre Warranty
The Scott Lifetime Warranty applies only to the original owner of new graphite and fiberglass rods, purchased from an authorized Scott dealer, that are registered within 30 days of purchase. Unregistered or resold rods are not covered by this warranty. Rods purchased from third party sites such as Ebay are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover loss or theft, loss or damage caused by transportation such as airlines, UPS, FedEx, US Mail, intentional damage, or damage from neglect. Scott guarantees every registered fly rod and blank we craft with a serial number greater than 35,000 (made prior to ~1994). Thread colours may vary from those on the original rod. Discontinued cosmetic options and components may be replaced with their most comparable equivalent.
Scott SC Warranty
Every Scott bamboo rod comes with a warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid for the original owner only. Any modification and/or repair other than by Scott will void your warranty. For further information on your SC warranty and helpful care instructions, please reference the warranty card included with your rod.
European Repair Centre
The European Repair Centre for Scott Fly Rods is located at the Norwegian based headquarters of Flyfish Europe. If should have an issue with your Scott rod, or need to send it back for repair . . . don’t worry, the guys Flyfish Europe are here to help! If a return to the factory for repair is ultimately required, this will be managed through Flyfish Europe.
All Scott Rods purchased via Serious Fishing should be registered through Flyfish Europe.
Here at Serious Fishing we are always delighted to talk to our customers. While we hope that we will be your preferred retailer of fishing tackle, we also hope to become firm and trusted friends with many of you.
When you're making a major purchase of a new rod, reel or waders, a bit of advice can be very reassuring. We will usually work in a bit of extra value for you as well.
Our team of fishing experts includes Neil, Tom and Trevor. You can reach any of us by sending a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your phone number if you'd like us to call you back. We try and respond within a few hours max. Note: We're based in UK & Ireland time zone.
We look forward to hearing from you. Tight lines in the meantime.