Radian Two Handers
Light in hand with high line speed, and loads of feel, Radian two handers are perfect for anglers who prefer “touch and go” casts and an up-tempo stroke. They deliver power smoothly and load progressively so whether you’re fishing a close lie against the bank or a seam on the far side of the river, Radian two handers maintain their feel and loop control exceptionally well.
Fit with the finest components of any two hander, these rods are equally impressive for their craftsmanship. Reel seats are milled from aluminum bar stock and treated with type 3 hard coat in flat black. Stripping guides are titanium with SiC rings complemented with Snakebrand Universal snake guides. Grips are turned from the best cork of the harvest.
These rods love Scandi heads and long belly lines, but will deliver Skagit systems with ease too.
- React - ReAct technology combines Scott's X-Core design with a new complex materials and taper system to create a break-through in fast action rod design.
- X-Core - Enhanced feel, incredible stability and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s leading composite technologies with cutting edge design.
- Multi Modulus - By varying the fiber tensile modulus along the length of the rod, they’re able to precisely control the stiffness and recovery speed of our blanks.
- Arc - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
- Fiberfuse - All new FiberFuse enhanced resin system uses new chemistry to create bonds between each graphite fiber that are over 20% stronger than conventional epoxy resins.
- Natural Finish
- Mil-Spec III - Mil-Spec III anodize penetrates the surface of the aluminum, creating the hardest, most durable, and most corrosion resistant finish available.
- Titanium - With the highest strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance of any metal, our titanium guide frames let you worry about the fishing, and not about the salt.
- Universal Guides - These new, patented, American made guides from Snake Brand feature radius feet which conform to the blank, have the best corrosion resistance, and even have a self-lubricating finish to shoot line farther.
- Made in USA - Every Scott rod is made from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.
|Recovery Speed||Connection||Flex Profile|
|Faster||Sleeve Ferrule||Medium Fast|
Radian 2H Models
|Model ||Line ||Length ||Pieces |
|R 1257/4 ||7 ||12' 6" ||4 |
|R 1308/4 ||8 ||13' 0" ||4 |
|R 1409/4 ||9 ||14' 0" ||4 |
|R 1510/4 ||10 ||15' 0" ||4 |
|R 1259/4 ||9 ||12' 6" ||4 |
|R 1610/4 ||10 ||16' 0" ||4 |
Part Code: R12574