High Performance, Pure Fun
Our earliest rods grew from fiberglass roots. In fact, when Scott Fly Rods started in the early 70’s, graphite fly rods didn’t even exist.
We put our name on the map in those early years creating high performance, multi piece glass fly rods for anglers venturing into the mountains to catch wild trout in cool crystalline waters. Anglers were blown away by the smooth performance of our industry-first 5 piece fly rod, and by our full range of multi piece light line glass rods.
We’ve been making fiberglass fly rods ever since. There’s a good reason we continue to design and handcraft glass fly rods-it’s because we think glass is the best material available for casting at very close range, for enjoying the feel of small fish, and having a good old time.
With the all new F Series, we brought together new slimmer tapers with E-glass and our redesigned hollow internal ferrule to set a new standard for smooth, deep flexing rods. And, even though you can cast them a lot farther, these rods are optimized to cast beautiful accurate loops under 20 feet.
By carefully controlling the distribution of mass and stiffness, we created very light fiberglass rods that are stable and form sweet loops with just a few feet of line out of the tip. That way you can accurately cast into the next plunge pool or along overgrown banks even on creeks you can step across. That’s not something your graphite rods can do easily.
We paired that performance with best in class components like Snake Brand Universal snake guides, Flor grade cork grips, titanium SiC strippers, and CNC milled reel seats, and then added our little touches like measuring wraps and alignment dots. We didn’t miss a detail. After all, there’s a lot of history and pride in F Series rods.
So, if you’re in to fishing small pristine waters, and jewel like wild fish, treat yourself to the ultimate fishing tools-F Series rods from Scott-High performance, handcrafted, and pure fun.
- Fiberfuse Resin - All new FiberFuse enhanced resin system uses new chemistry to create bonds between each graphite fiber that are over 20% stronger than conventional epoxy resins.
- Natural Finish
- E Glass - Scott’s proprietary E glass is an innovative highly unidirectional glass and epoxy composite that helps us continue to advance fiberglass rod design.
- Titanium - With the highest strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance of any metal, the titanium guide frames let you worry about the fishing, and not about the salt.
- Universal Guides - These new, patented, American made guides from Snake Brand feature radius feet which conform to the blank, have the best corrosion resistance, and even have a self-lubricating finish to shoot line farther.
- Made in USA - Every Scott rod is made from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.
|Recovery Speed||Connection||Flex Profile|
F Series Models
|Model ||Line ||Length ||Pieces |
|FS 6224 ||2 ||6' 2" ||4 |
|FS 5834 ||3 ||5' 8" ||4 |
|FS 6634 ||3 ||6' 6" ||4 |
|FS 7235 ||3 ||7' 2" ||5 |
|FS 7244 ||4 ||7' 2" ||4 |